Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's Cookin'??

Guess what? I've added a bunch of recipes to our little CC2 Recipe Blog!
I'm working on adding all the recipes that I have collected at our recipe exchanges and cooking classes.....there are a LOT! :) So....some are in, more still to come!

If you have a new favorite recipe you'd like to share, or a great cooking tip - email them to me, I will make sure they get on there! What a great resource for us all - an online always accessible cookbook - no more searching for that lost slip of paper - just click on a category (on the right hand column) and voila - a list of perfect recipes!

Yay! Ok - send in more recipes, though - let's all help make this a great resource!

Thanks!

(also, let me know if there are any typos, my little fingers were getting a bit tired there! ;).....)

No comments:

Post a Comment