Monday, December 12, 2011

Last Minute Christmas Gift Idea!

This is NEW in www.familysearch.org

Ideas for using the Genealogy Fan Chart

Last minute Christmas idea!!! What could be better and more heart-felt? Save it as a PDF and take it to any of the quick copy shops, pick your paper size and color, frame it, wrap it and have a heart-turning Christmas. 


click below to learn more about it....it takes just minutes to create

https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/FamilySearch_Wiki:See_Your_Family_Tree

Note from Bonnie Whitley:

Seriously, it took me 3 minutes to get my fan chart.  It covers nine generations so the print is really small. To give this as a gift I'd have it printed on larger paper at Staples.  This quickly shows where I have missing folks who need to be found!  (it's actually kinda embarrassing that a person like me with a family history calling has so many blank spots... here comes a new year's resolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment