Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Shared Experience....

I keep thinking about a sweet experience I had in the temple yesterday and wanted to share it with the Sisters.......

A young man around 13 came alone early yesterday morning to do work in the baptistry. Sometime later a woman came to the baptistry recommend desk. She was looking for her son. She said he was autistic and was missing. She said he had come to the temple 3 times before--walking 5 miles to get there. She wondered if he had returned to the temple once again. The brother at the recommend desk asked her if she had a recommend. She said no, "but my son is really helping me feel that I want one." Sure enough, he was there. He had walked alone those many miles to come to the Lord's house to perform sacred ordinances.

Joy

1 comment: